“Israeli strike killed 11 in Lebanon on Saturday, including child and six women Lebanon's health ministry said Sunday that an Israeli strike the previous day in the country's south killed 11 people including six women and a child, despite a ceasefire announced by the US last month. "The Israeli enemy strike on the town of Sir al-Gharbiyeh in the Nabatieh district resulted in a massacre whose final toll is 11 dead including a child and six women, and nine wounded including four children and a woman," the ministry said in a statement. Reporting by AFP
Original story
Continue reading at Middle East Eye
www.middleeasteye.net
Summary generated from the RSS feed of Middle East Eye. All article rights belong to the original publisher. Click through to read the full piece on www.middleeasteye.net.
