“KUALA LUMPUR, May 24 — A man found dead inside a locked car near a Chinese cemetery in Simpang Tiga Tawar, Baling, yesterday had 20 previous criminal and narcotics records, police reportedly said. According to Sinar Harian , Baling police chief Superintendent Brandon Anak Richard Joe said the man was a Malaysian in his 30s. He reportedly said checks also found that the Proton Wira in which the body was found had been reported missing and was linked to a police report in Pendang, which is being investigated under Section 379A of the Penal Code for vehicle theft. Police have reportedly seized the car for further investigations. Brandon said the body was sent to Hospital Sultanah Bahiyah for a post-mortem, with the case classified as sudden death. He also urged the public not to speculate on the incident out of respect for the victim’s family. Firefighters were called to Jalan Jerat Cina in Tawar, Baling, yesterday at about 12.15pm to force open the locked Proton Wira after a person was found dead in the front passenger seat. The car had reportedly been parked by the roadside since Thursday, with a strong foul smell detected nearby.
Original story
Continue reading at Malay Mail Education
www.malaymail.com/news/malaysia
Summary generated from the RSS feed of Malay Mail Education. All article rights belong to the original publisher. Click through to read the full piece on www.malaymail.com/news/malaysia.
