skipToContent
🌐All

Sabah floods: 338 evacuees in Beaufort as of 8am

Malay Mail Education Global
Sabah floods: 338 evacuees in Beaufort as of 8am
KOTA KINABALU, May 21 — The number of flood evauees in Beaufort remained largely unchanged at 338 people from 121 families as of 8am today, compared with 336 people from 119 families recorded at 8pm yesterday. The Sabah Disaster Management Committee Secretariat, in a statement, said that all evacuees are currently being housed at the Selagon permanent relief centre (PPK), which was opened at 3pm last Tuesday (May 19). It said that of the total evacuated, 183 are adults and senior citizens, while the remaining 155 are children and infants. “The number of villages affected by the floods increased to 11 this morning, compared with 10 villages last night. No casualties have been reported so far,” it said. — Bernama
Share
Original story
Continue reading at Malay Mail Education
www.malaymail.com/news/malaysia
Read full article

Summary generated from the RSS feed of Malay Mail Education. All article rights belong to the original publisher. Click through to read the full piece on www.malaymail.com/news/malaysia.