skipToContent
🌐All

Trump says held off on new Iran attack, upbeat for agreement

Hurriyet Daily News Global
Trump says held off on new Iran attack, upbeat for agreement
U.S. President Donald Trump said he was planning a major new assault on Iran on Tuesday, but held off as he saw hope for securing a so far elusive agreement to end the war.
Share
Original story
Continue reading at Hurriyet Daily News
www.hurriyetdailynews.com
Read full article

Summary generated from the RSS feed of Hurriyet Daily News. All article rights belong to the original publisher. Click through to read the full piece on www.hurriyetdailynews.com.