skipToContent
United StatesAll

Trump says held off on new Iran attack, upbeat for agreement

Al-Monitor United States
Trump says held off on new Iran attack, upbeat for agreement
US President Donald Trump said he was planning a major new assault on Iran on Tuesday, but held off as he saw hope for securing a so far elusive agreement to end the war. Trump said that he stopped his purported attack plan at the urging of Gulf Arab allies, which Iran has threatened with reciprocal attacks if the United States and Israel end a nearly six-week ceasefire.
Share
Original story
Continue reading at Al-Monitor
www.al-monitor.com
Read full article

Summary generated from the RSS feed of Al-Monitor. All article rights belong to the original publisher. Click through to read the full piece on www.al-monitor.com.