“President Donald Trump warned Tuesday that the United States may strike Iran again, a day after he said he had held off a major assault in hope of a deal to end the war -- but Tehran's army threatened to open "new fronts" if he went ahead. Trump told reporters at the White House that he had been just "an hour away" from relaunching Washington's attacks on Iran before postponing the order, after weeks of a fragile ceasefire and talks to end the war that began on February 28.
Original story
Continue reading at Al-Monitor
www.al-monitor.com
Summary generated from the RSS feed of Al-Monitor. All article rights belong to the original publisher. Click through to read the full piece on www.al-monitor.com.
